Corporeal letters for signs and advertising
In Moviments Gràfics we are experts in corporeal letters or 3D signs for business signage.
An example of the business signs we carry are metal letters, illuminated letters or neon letters. These posters can be used for different corporate purposes.
By combining corporeal letters and vinyl we can create spaces such as receptions, meeting rooms or corporate signage. This type of signage is used to place the logo of the company or business premises.
They are also often used as decoration or signage in businesses such as bars, nightclubs or stores; giving an added value to the interior design of these spaces. Some of the materials you can use for your corporeal letters can be:
- Panel composite (Dibond): This is the world’s first aluminum composite and is remarkable for its rigidity and at the same time its ability to be easily molded into three-dimensional shapes.
- PVC: It is the plastic with the least dependence on oil and the most used in Spain due to its durability and its good quality/price ratio. Letters composed of this material can be kept in good condition for many years, and allow you to customize your business sign in any size and color.
We recommend PVC as a material when you want to put light on your corporeal letters. It is a material to which an enamel can be applied to reinforce its protection and durability, which also gives it a shiny and impeccable finish in any color.
With illumination: We manufacture illuminated signs with different materials such as methacrylate, steel or aluminum. And there are two ways to illuminate them:
- With backlit letters: The light is emitted from the back of the surface, creating a halo effect around the letters off. They can also be made with neon lights on the inside front of the letter.
- With front-lit letters: The light is emitted at the front of the letter.
- Aluminum: It has a high resistance and is identified for being very economical. It is also very light and malleable, so it can be adapted to any type of design.
For vintage finishes you can use aluminum to make your lettering. Being a material that can be intentionally oxidized, it will give an original style to your sign.
- Stainless Steel: The factor that differentiates this material from the rest is that it is highly resistant to dirt and oxidation, maintaining its brilliance.
- Wooden: Gives an organic look to the sign that you want to carry out. Widely used in organic food stores, drugstores, vintage stores or bars, for example.
MDF wood is the most commonly used material for the production of large-scale lettering, as it is light and easy to work with. In addition, it can be painted and illuminated with LED light, which gives it a very different personality from the signs of the stores. In any case, we must bear in mind that it is not a material suitable for outdoors.
- Made of porexpan or white cork: If you need a sign for specific occasions such as fairs or stands, we recommend using this material. It is very economical and gives very professional results, it is light and can be easily spray-painted.
- Methacrylate: To create an eye-catching sign, we recommend this material, as it can even create special effects. An example would be the black&white effect: during the day, your sign will look black and at night it will turn white; producing a false lighting effect.
In Moviments Gràfics we use all these materials to make your signs. Not only individually, but we also use the combination of materials to give even more prominence to the corporate identity of your company.
We give you the possibility of combining colors, materials, thicknesses and even types of lighting. With any of these combinations you can create the sign that gives more prominence to your company.
A good sign is one that stands out from your competitors and is positioned according to your company’s values and communication objectives. We will help you in the creation process.
At Moviments Gràfics we help you to make your sign the best version of what it can be. We manufacture custom-made illuminated signs and we assemble them in your store or business. Hundreds of satisfied customers endorse our work.
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling 670 25 79 15.
We are experts in graphic management and produce signs of all sizes and in full color. We offer the best prices with the best quality for your corporeal letters, helping your business to grow and position itself professionally.